1. I hereby give my explicit consent that the company OKIN Process, a.s., with its registered office at Velkopřevorské náměstí 488/5, Malá Strana, 118 00 Praha 1, ZIP 11000, Identification No.: 27449734, registered in the commercial register of the Municipal court in Prague, number B 10725 (hereinafter “OKIN company”), as controller of personal data, process my personal information to the extent of my sent CV, alternatively other personal information that I shall provide in terms of the current selection procedure in OKIN company for a position in OKIN company – or a position in other company under the concern of which OKIN company is a part, in which I am participating, mainly given name, family name, date of birth, address, phone number, email, education, alternatively data about work qualification and work experience (work history), also after the end of the present selection procedure, for the purposes of maintaining these personal data for the purposes of my potential placement in future selection procedures of OKIN company for a position in OKIN company – or a position in other company under the concern of which OKIN company is a part, in case I am not employed on the basis of the present selection procedure. I give this consent with the processing of personal data for the period of 24 months or until withdrawing the consent. This consent to the processing of personal data is the legal basis for the processing of my above personal data. I am obliged to provide some personal data, in particular given name, family name, email, education, alternatively information about work qualification, and current work experience (work history) to OKIN company as a condition for my participation in future selection procedures. Without the provision of these personal data, OKIN company shall be unable to place me in the future selection procedures of OKIN company. The provision of other personal data that I will state in my CV or further in terms of the selection procedure is voluntary and I am not obliged to provide further personal information to OKIN company. OKIN company shall be able to place me in such selection procedures also without any provision of further personal data. By providing of personal information, I also confirm their correct and truthful nature.
2. I am also hereby informed that my personal information shall not be used for the purposes of decision-making based on automated processing nor profiling.
3. The processing of personal data is performed by OKIN company, my personal data, however, may be provided also to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Other companies under the concern of which OKIN company is a part, in particular, in a case when OKIN company provides for such company under the concern the selection process for a position in such company under the concern and/or when OKIN company shares your personal data with such company under the concern so that such company under the concern can carry out the selection process itself;
- External persons in charge of the operation of technical (mainly software and hardware) equipment of OKIN company, when such persons can also be other persons from the concern of which OKIN is a part
- Other, mainly contractual partners of OKIN company.
The above-mentioned recipients provide sufficient and trustful guarantees about the technical and organisational security of safety of my personal data.
OKIN company has no intention to share your personal data with third-world countries, i.e. countries outside the European Union, or international organisations.
4. I can withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data any time. However, withdrawing my consent does not affect the legal nature of the processing of my personal data based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. I can withdraw my consent in a written form, by sending an email or letter to the address of OKIN company, without any additional costs. In that case, OKIN shall terminate and processing activities. However, withdrawing of the consent does not mean that OKIN company would have to terminate processing of my personal data with respect to the current selection procedure I am taking part in, as my consent is not required for these purposes. Under the conditions defined by legal provisions, mainly defined in section III of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I have the right to access all my personal data that OKIN company is processing, the right to ask for a correction, deletion or limitation to the processing of personal data, the right to transfer data and the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory body, which is the Personal Data Protection Office, as well as other rights.
Under the conditions defined in legal regulations, I also have the right to raise objections with OKIN company regarding the processing of personal data.
5. The person in charge of personal data protection is Ing. Lukáš Bajgar, phone number: (+420) 702 283 470, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. My personal information shall be stored by OKIN company for 24 months following the giving of the consent with the processing of personal data or until the withdrawal of my consent with the processing of personal data, after that only for a period necessary for potential exercising or protection of rights and justified interests of the Employer and after that only to the extent defined by relevant legal regulations.
7. In case of any doubt over the following of duties related to processing of your personal data, the person in charge of personal-data protection can be contacted, and his contact information is provided in section 5 above, or with a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office, located Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, e-mail: email@example.com, website: www.uoou.cz.